Regular housekeeping service in Melbourne on your fingertips
You need an excellent housekeeper in Melbourne, but nobody seems to be answering to your high requirements? Don’t worry, the expert maids we hire will take care of your property for you!
You’ll get a trained domestic cleaner, following a task list specifically tailored to meet your needs.
We also have:
- Flexible booking slots: weekdays, weekends and Bank Holiday appointments available at no extra cost
- Housekeeper expertise: our friendly technicians are fully vetted, trained and insured
- Expert customer care: our advisers are available by phone, email and instant chat
- Other home maintenance services available: carpet cleaning, oven & BBQ cleaning, and gardening
Our comprehensive housekeeping service includes:
- Dusting and disinfecting of the surfaces in every room
- Dusting of walls, boards, pictures, door handles
- Cleaning of fittings and light switches
- Cobweb removal
- Cleaning and organising cupboards and drawers
- Window, glass and mirror cleaning
- Sweeping, scrubbing, mopping and polishing floors
- Vacuuming floors and upholstered furniture
- Polishing metal and glass objects
- Air freshening and deodorising
- Emptying of rubbish bins
- Changing linen, laundry and folding
Why choose our expertise in housekeeping services?
By trusting Melbourne Housekeepers, you choose constant support, modern cleaning equipment and a high quality, which is admired by all our domestic and commercial clients.
Melbourne’s finest housekeepers are also able to perform many other tasks for you, upon request. Polishing silverware, cleaning household appliances, and running errands are only a small portion of that.
Even better, the regular maid service can include practically everything you may need in terms of property maintenance and general everyday tasks.
You can organise your housekeeping appointments on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis.
So when you find yourself in need of maid assistance, call us on 03 8820 5448 or write your enquiry in our online chat support.
We’ll do our best to get in touch ASAP.